There are two common ways of modifying PPT font size in presentations which has been created in PPT 2013:
• The whole text
• The selected text
Let’s find out the way of modify the size of the font for all PPT slides. The font can be changed on the PPT slide master. PowerPoint program has related PPT slide layouts. Don’t forget – before changing the font you should change the theme first. Each PPT theme has different fonts.
1. Find the tab “View” and click there “Slide Master”.
You can find “Slide Master View” (see the top of PowerPoint thumbnail pane). All related layouts will be found just beneath it.
2. Then you should click “Master Layout” on the tab “Slide Master”.
3. Find placeholder text and a proper level which you would like to change.
4. The next tab we need is “Home”. You can find a special box named “Font Size” where you can pick a desired size for your font.
The size of your bullets will automatically either decrease or increase to match the size of the selected font size.
If there is no need in changing the size of the whole text, you can modify just a small part of the text. Just follow these two steps and you will easily change the size of the font in your selected text:
1. Find the text part which you want to modify.
2. On the tab “Home” you have to click a desired size of the font in the box named “Font Size”.
Alternatively there are two boxes “Decrease Font Size” and “Increase Font Size” available for using. Keep clicking on them until a desired size is displayed.